[MLB-WIRELESS] wireless router / ap

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Thu Mar 24 10:24:11 EST 2005

Keep your broadband and your melbourne wireless network stuff separate.

You would buy a wireless router only to connect up for your broadband. This
is unnecesary for anything else.

So just buy yourself an AP.  Ideally look into the Linksys units that
everyone else is getting that lets you run the custom firmware.  I don't
know the model but someone else can post it.