[MLB-WIRELESS] internet tunnelling between nodes

Callan Browne callan at weedog.com.au
Wed Mar 23 22:35:52 EST 2005

Then who wants to try and get a VPN link happening then?

How well does VPN working on windows machines?

I use a windows 2k3 machine running ISA server to access my home network
from work, and seems to work fine, would this work with linux based
routers?
I'm sure it would.

ADSL 2+ plans are available now, and hopefully some people will be able
to use them soon, because they are DAMN cheep plans compared to current
ADSL plans

I'm still a few months away from having an OMNI setup here, but doing
some testing this weekend which should see a 8DBi unit falls in my hands
(hopefully)