[MLB-WIRELESS] wanted a file cabit

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Mon Mar 21 18:13:20 EST 2005

Hi All,

Based on some expressions of interest for these, I followed this up -

The racks are $150 each or a bit more with sides/doors (don't have exact
dollars on that yet).

Can't remember the exact brand, but suffice to say they were bought when
GlobalCenter was owned by Global Crossing in the boom days, so no expense
would have been spared :) They should be in generally perfect condition.

If people are keen on this, email me initially and I'll follow things up
further,

Cheers,

	Fenn.