[MLB-WIRELESS] New Interface up and running.

Mark Aitken vk3jma at wia.org.au
Sat Mar 19 17:10:00 EST 2005

Hi People,

FYI, if you are in the Hampton
Park/Hallam/Narrewarren/Cranbourne/Berwick area I have placed
another AP on my roof  mast.

It is a SVEC with a 8dbi superpass.  I dont expect it to get out too far
but should be visible for at
least a few km's (??)

The ssid is "Node_GXT_SVEC" and is operating on channel 8.

It has a ip address of 192.168.0.241 and there is a DHCP server running
at NodeHRW which should
allow you to get allocated an ip address?

There is a PC at 192.168.0.4 running very basic services
(ftp/http/webmail(port 81)/smpt/pop3) nothing flash at
this stage.  You are more that welcome to have a play to test any
equipment you have. Please leave me a message
( on 192,168.0.4) or email me (vk3jma at wia.org.au) if you have success!

My system has 2 more interfaces, 1 a 25dbi dish linked to Node HRW in
Narre Warren South and a 25dbi dish
linking Node IDK.

I am hoping that IDK can link to the omni and then I can place that
25dbi dish towards noble park in the hope
of linking to NodeHZV????

Our ip addresses will fall into the MW allocation once a perminate link
into the greater network happens.

Have fun

Mark

Node GXT