[MLB-WIRELESS] (Mostly) OT: Older SDRAM supplier

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 12 18:31:13 EST 2005

At some of those prices, it might be cheaper to buy new items.... :)

Regards,
g at z.

> There are 2 computer recyclers you could ask.
>
> MRI (AUST) PTY LTD <http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/redirect.jhtml?url=>
> 20- 24 Dennis St Campbellfield 3061
> <http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/redirect.jhtml?url=>
> (03) 9305 4611 OR
> <http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/redirect.jhtml?url=> (03) 9305 4605
> Fax (03) 9305 4491
> Internet www.mri.com.au

<http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/redirect.jhtml?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mri.com
.au%22>

> OR
>
> Australian Computer Recyclers Pty Ltd
> <http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/redirect.jhtml?url=>
> 221 Boundary Rd Mordialloc 3195
> <http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/redirect.jhtml?url=>
> 1300 727 787
> Internet www.pcrecyclers.net

<http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/redirect.jhtml?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pcrecyc
lers.net%22>

> There are various others on this list here - lists the other
> Australian states too

http://www.choice.com.au/viewArticle.aspx?id=103807&catId=100245&tid=100008&
p=2