[MLB-WIRELESS] (Mostly) OT: Older SDRAM supplier

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Sat Mar 12 03:47:54 EST 2005

There are 2 computer recyclers you could ask.

MRI (AUST) PTY LTD <http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/redirect.jhtml?url=>
20- 24 Dennis St Campbellfield 3061
<http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/redirect.jhtml?url=>
(03) 9305 4611 OR <http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/redirect.jhtml?url=>
(03) 9305 4605
Fax (03) 9305 4491
Internet www.mri.com.au
<http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/redirect.jhtml?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mri.com.au%22>

OR

Australian Computer Recyclers Pty Ltd
<http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/redirect.jhtml?url=>
221 Boundary Rd Mordialloc 3195
<http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/redirect.jhtml?url=>
1300 727 787
Internet www.pcrecyclers.net
<http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/redirect.jhtml?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pcrecyclers.net%22>

There are various others on this list here - lists the other Australian
states too

http://www.choice.com.au/viewArticle.aspx?id=103807&catId=100245&tid=100008&p=2

Cheers,

Vaskos