[MLB-WIRELESS] Parabolic Antennas for Sale

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Fri Mar 11 00:01:24 EST 2005

Hi Glenn,

Even though i'm bringing some 24's along, please bring these with you to
the meeting so that we can compare and measure the dimensions.

One of our members has just finished printing some dipole PCB's which
will allow us to retrofit an old pac mono (hills derivative) to 2.4Ghz.

This is good news! especially if you can get a few more of these.

Cheers,

Vaskos