[MLB-WIRELESS] setting up wireless network

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Sun Mar 6 22:53:08 EST 2005

I agree.

Something like this is not as easy to setup in a scout hall due to
resources and available space. Setting up a perminant node is not going to
happen at the scout hall, so seeing something that is being setup from
scratch to a successful link is something that could benefit all.

I'd recommend all newbies to attend to see how the real thing is different
than the theory we can show at the scout hall.

Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Phone: (03) 9909 0493 - 0412 935 897