[MLB-WIRELESS] Hills Reflector focal point

Liam Devanny lgdev1 at student.monash.edu.au
Sun Mar 6 18:22:17 EST 2005

A bit of a hack way is to get aluminum foil and put it on the inside of
the dish with the shinny side out. Then put a strong light source in
front of the dish (the sun or another source), the point where the
light converges into a point is the focal point. This is pretty rough,
but the only other way I can think of is using geometry but then you
need to model the dishes curve.