[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless amp

Rory reamo at aubroadband.com
Sat Mar 5 18:50:26 EST 2005

Nah sorry I got rid of it.
I was supecting it was because the blody thing would flood ARP requests
constanlty
some feature to display in the web config what was connected that you
couldn't swich off afik.
I find my freebsd software AP's are completly silent when they're not
activly transfering data,
and I've had no issues with their power output.
---
Rory