[MLB-WIRELESS] wireless network 7 km's apart

Horace Pinker horacepinker at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 5 14:13:12 EST 2005

I think what Rick was saying is that your question is a bit general, and you
may need to do some homework before you ask questions. MW people are usually
willing to help setup nodes that will be used in MW if they are private
nodes most of the time there is no benefit to the group so you would be on
your own, unless youre offering some sort of incentive(money or hardware
works well, tho the odd barbecue fueled with free grog has been known to get
good results :P ), alternatively you may want to consider hiring someone to
do this for you if you want it done on a short timescale.

When asking for help you may need to specify where abouts you are located
too so you can get in touch with "the locals"