[MLB-WIRELESS] Internet Access

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Wed Jun 29 08:18:22 EST 2005

When my node was up and running I had a phpnuke based website running with
forums and news items of interest to gamers and others on the network.
I had a Battlefield 1942 server that was used by quite a few of us.
Anything I downloaded I threw straight onto the FTP server also so anyone
else could grab it.  This included things such as game updates, windows
updates, freeware apps, assorted funny vids.
Prior to breaking my node I was looking into linking my IRC server with an
IRC server on the melbournewireless.org.au server so that people on the
internet could talk to people on the wireless network.

Anything that's done on the internet we can do on the wireless network on a
smaller scale.