[MLB-WIRELESS] Internet Access

Richard Uhr richard.uhr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 02:41:58 EST 2005

Hi there - newbie lurking here - but what is the purpose you normally
use the LAN for? Feeling pleasure of making a cantenna that worked?

I'm moving to melbourne in a couple of months and was goin to become
more active then - but was hoping to find a few fellow casual gamers
to lan with :) I think its cool to set up a secondary alternative to
the internet and game on it. (But thats just me..)

If there's no content, what do you guys use it for though?