[MLB-WIRELESS] Internet Access

dawid at bigpond.net.au dawid at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jun 28 21:28:35 EST 2005

To be totally frank i dont know. I haven't been in the country much this year?!?!?!?

But i am glad this issue is being discussed openly, i think its healthy for the group. Two questions that need to be asked are:
Why this issue keeps reappearing?!?!?
Has the demands of the MW community changed and evolved?!?!?

I do hope though that some of the ideas are picked up and implemented especially with cashflow, to ensure its future whichever way it goes.

Im more than happy to help as a social entrepreneurial project, im back late August.

Ciao
Dav