[MLB-WIRELESS] Internet Access, was: New node, very interesting stumbles.

Brenton D ivile01 at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jun 28 01:25:29 EST 2005

Uploading that is 16KB/s, it should have there.

64KB/s is when you get capped and that is downloads

24GB betwenn 2am and 9am wtf im not nocturnal!

Brenton (iViLe)
Access node fut from the web, live stats. http://211.28.235.187:6111
ivile01 at yahoo.com.au ivile at bur.st
www.ivile.tk
www.waveguides.tk
MW NODE: FUT, FUU

Win a dream trip to Western Australia, courtesy of the NEW My Yahoo!
http://au.my.yahoo.com/