[MLB-WIRELESS] Internet Access, was: New node, very interesting stumbles.

Tim Hogard thogard at knotty.abnormal.com
Mon Jun 27 21:22:34 EST 2005

> > At 06:29 PM 6/27/2005, Dan Flett wrote:
> >
> >>If it ever comes to a decision as to whether or not Melbourne Wireless
> >>Inc. actually offers Internet access I'm quite happy to accept the
> >>democratic decision of the majority either way (of course).
Its not in the too hard basket.  I think its not the right time to
offer internet access but I do think the time will come.

Its sort of like the advanced routing protocols.  They are were
pointless until there is a useful network and now must be revisted
and will be essential once we get loops in the networking structure.

Right now I think its best for the group to get people to foccus
on the network and not the internet side of things.

-tim
http://web.abnormal.com