[MLB-WIRELESS] GHO ----- UPDATE!

Brenton D. ivile01 at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jun 20 19:14:57 EST 2005

Is this what happened to your ap Ryan to many people connected to it and it
just died?

Hopefully Node IBG should be up within a few weeks. It will be running a
senao 200mw AP and a 15dbi wave-guide, i will connect to it from either node
fuu or fut, i just need to get a PCMCIA to pci adapter.

But GHO seems to be running okay. I have a better link to it than i did to
FKR.

ivile01 at yahoo.com.au | ivile at ivile.bur.st
http://bur.st/~ivile (waveguides) | http://ivile.bur.st |
http://ivile.bur.st/ivile/64/ (my car)