[MLB-WIRELESS] Remote Restart script help

Brenton D. ivile01 at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 17 16:21:06 EST 2005

Why not just use a php page that has the reset command in it?

<?php

$output = `reboot`;

?>

the webserver user must have access to the reboot file

Then go to it on your phone using wap.

I have done this but, echoing commands and only like 1 command per page, due
to wap.
But this was when i got GPRS for free.

ivile01 at yahoo.com.au | ivile at ivile.bur.st
http://bur.st/~ivile (waveguides) | http://ivile.bur.st |