[MLB-WIRELESS] GHO ----- UPDATE!

Brenton D. ivile01 at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 16 09:43:36 EST 2005

Hi, I having been trying to connect to GHO over the weekend From node FUT.

I can connect to the GHO-North but dont get under -91 signal
I cannot connect to the symbol ever: i just get this:
eth2: LinkStatus=6 (Association failed)
eth2: LinkStatus: BSSID=44:44:44:44:44:44
eth2: LinkStatus=6 (Association failed)
eth2: LinkStatus: BSSID=44:44:44:44:44:44
eth2: TXEXC - status=0x0004 ([Discon]) tx_control=000c
   retry_count=0 tx_rate=0 fc=0x0108 (Data::0 ToDS)
   A1=44:44:44:44:44:44 A2=00:02:6f:01:d0:59 A3=01:00:5e:00:00:05
A4=00:00:00:00:00:00
eth2: LinkStatus=6 (Association failed)
eth2: LinkStatus: BSSID=44:44:44:44:44:44
eth2: LinkStatus=6 (Association failed)
eth2: LinkStatus: BSSID=44:44:44:44:44:44

So i think there is something wrong with the symbol

I have also attached a print screen of a kismet scan, you will notice the
amount of packets i am getting from GHO-Mobile which is the symbol but i
cannot connect to it.

I will try to connect to the other senao now.

Thanks Brenton

ivile01 at yahoo.com.au | ivile at ivile.bur.st
http://bur.st/~ivile (waveguides) | http://ivile.bur.st |
http://ivile.bur.st/ivile/64/ (my car)