[MLB-WIRELESS] OT - but I need help

Brenton D. ivile01 at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 15 09:49:37 EST 2005

Well actually i get most Microsoft software for free via Tafe, i just have
to pay $5 for the cd, I even get my own cd key from Microsoft, so i got
WinXP with sp2 and win 2003 server enterprise, cbf buying the other stuff.

It is meant to be used for personal stuff only but who ever does that.

Thanks Brenton

ivile01 at yahoo.com.au | ivile at ivile.bur.st
http://bur.st/~ivile (waveguides) | http://ivile.bur.st |
http://ivile.bur.st/ivile/64/ (my car)