[MLB-WIRELESS] [OT] Wanted - 8 to 10 small used PC's

Michael Borthwick holden at netspace.net.au
Mon Jul 4 22:23:12 EST 2005

I'm after around ten identical second-hand smallish form factor PC's
for a video installation in a bar. Shuttles would be nice and look
cute but apparently they are somewhat limited in the range of video
cards they can accept. What I think I might want is low profile
desktop style case.

If anyone can suggest a supplier or an organisation or individual who
I could approach then please get in touch. Perhaps you would just
like to help me build them up from scratch if that is the way to go...
.

Specs might be something fast P3 or low-end Celery/P4
512MB RAM
128MB Graphics Card (preferably DVI out)
Gigabit Ethernet

Cheers,

Mike