[Syd-Wireless] RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] Is Melbourne Wireless dead?

Brenton D ivile01 at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 25 00:46:52 EST 2005

Node fuu has most distros mirrored? About 15+ it also
has a 2100xp and node fut(me) has a cel 1000 so let me
know games to run
--- owner-melbwireless at wireless.org.au

(ATC) wrote:

> > > Popular downloads, such as Linux distros can be
made available for local
> > > wireless users.
> >
> >Agreed, distributed mirrors are always good (if
you've got the disk space
> >spare).
> >
> > > Or mabne I'll start some other services.
> >
> >Game servers always seem to be a popular choice,
Enemy Territory seems like a
> >good one as it's free (as in costs nada), popular
and fun too..

> Well, maybe, though games are a very low priority
here.  However, if there
> is local demand and it doesn't such too much CPU or
RAM, why not.
> :-)  Provided I don't get bogged down, I don't mind
providing a game server
> for others to use, provided someone's willing to
keep an eye on it for me. :-)

> 73 de VK3JED
> http://vkradio.com

=====