[MLB-WIRELESS] project rooster

David Ashburner d_ashburner at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 9 22:46:55 EST 2005

Sounds like a great location, do you need help setting it up? Have you got a
  radio(s)/antenna(s)?  How high do you think the tower is?

A PC in a box with a bunch of cards may be a good solution for a big tower
like that, one radio and an omni for Cx Nodes to connect to and two or three
others for dedicated uphaul links.

I  have LOS from HYA and  will dedicate a radio for a link to you once  you
get the node up and running.