[MLB-WIRELESS] MelbourneWireless Router Project

Tony Langdon (ATC) tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Thu Jan 6 12:26:48 EST 2005

> arguments already.  But for the wider readership of this list
> the point needs to be made again and again - multi-radio
> nodes are the way to make the network grow.

Well said.  Now that I don't have any landlord limitations ( :-) ), I plan
on putting in two APs.  I have a Minitar for local client connections, and
will be looking for something do run a point to point link to one of the
nearby nodes.

I'll have to look at Donovan's work for the client node side of things. :)