[MLB-WIRELESS] DNS......READ THIS!

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Thu Feb 24 21:57:01 EST 2005

It's there now.
It works now.
How about when there's something better people can switch to that.

I'm sorry for being blunt but i've been going over this for around 3 years
now.  That's 3 years to finally get a very simple yet effective DNS setup
that for the majority of people requires NO configuration whatsoever, it
already works for them right this very second.

As for joint DNS systems with other groups around the country, there has
already been political bickering and to be honest I can't see it happening
for a very long time if ever.