[MLB-WIRELESS] ADSL 2

Brenton D ivile01 at yahoo.com.au
Thu Feb 24 08:40:51 EST 2005

Okay, most people i know with xdsl get ping times
around 50ms. Might just be there location.
--- owner-melbwireless at wireless.org.au
<reamo at aubroadband.com> wrote:
> hehe I always give it away hehe.
> I work for primus. :P
>
> dean collins wrote:
>
> >Rory, when you say 'we' who do you work for?

Behalf Of Rory
> >Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 5:01 AM
> >Cc: Melbourne Wireless Southern Region; Melbourne
Wireless Peninsula
> >Region; Melbourne Wireless
> >Subject: Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] ADSL 2
> >
> >Theres alot of good high end pre-adsl-2 services
out there now
> >iinet & primus are rapidly rolling out DSLAMS.
> >The new Marconi DSLAMS that primus are rolling out
are pretty good, and
> >have ADSL-2 capability
> >which will be available in the near future. We're
rolling out 150+ new
> >dslams in the next few months,
> >so it wont stay limited to CBD for long. I
volunteered the second line
> >in my house (in richmond) for testing,
> >its 1.09km from the richmond exchange so I'll be
able to get at least
> >6Mbit off it.

now but look at the

> >speeds
> >

> >>Great... more high speed bandwidth in the CBD and
only in the CBD.

majordomo at wireless.org.au
> >>with "unsubscribe melbwireless" in the body of the
message

majordomo at wireless.org.au
> with "unsubscribe melbwireless" in the body of the
message

=====
Brenton (iViLe)
Access node fut from the web, live stats. http://211.28.235.187:6111