[MLB-WIRELESS] DNS for melbwireless network?

John McClumpha john at incitegraphics.com.au
Wed Feb 23 13:36:14 EST 2005

While Im sure this may have been discussed in the past - I can't find a
record of it anywhere.

Has anyone thought of setting up a DNS for the melb wireless network? -
this would of course facilitate access to each node using a "name"
rather than trying to remember ip addresses - a standard naming
convention incorporating the node name would work quite well - e.g.
inq.melbourne.wireless.org.au

I'd be interested to know what has been discussed on this topic
previously and what the outcome(s) were.

john
node INQ