[MLB-WIRELESS] Looking at buying 3 APs, Senao or ?

Zoi Jones zoiqq at yahoo.com.au
Wed Feb 16 16:16:47 EST 2005

Hi guys,

As a part of all the buying I'm doing at the moment, I'm looking to pick up a number a AP's (AP only) which will probably connect directly into my Linksys router unit, once someone has fireware for this ;)

Now I have 1 Senao 100mw AP unit, and would consider buying more, unless anyone believes there is a better unit to be had.

I have heard there are 200mw Senao AP's around, are they worth buying ?

Is there a different AP thats better than Senao 100mw/200mw units ?

All the units will be connected to grid parabolics (no amp) probably mast mounted etc.....

and ofcourse we have to buy these units from somewhere, anyone kow a cheap supplier, or interested in bulk buy such that we can obtain the best possible price let me know.

Phil, (Gathering for new mast @ NodeHPL)