[MLB-WIRELESS] I'm ready to make 4 points in Camberwell happen

Me guy_vid at yahoo.com.au
Fri Feb 11 15:05:24 EST 2005

Hi David,

I was there in November. I guess I didn't make enough noise.

The nodes are all in a line with about a 5 degree arc except for node 1.

Node 1 = 900m north of node 2.

Node 2 to 4 are in a straight line travelling SE from Kew down to Hartwell
with node 3 in the middle in Camberwell (top of the hill).

Now, node 2 may in fact have to be the in-between if node 1/2 can't see node
4. Rob Clarke suggested a 360 degree waveguide at node 3 if this was the
case.

I'm not 100% LOS exists between 1/2 and 4. I'm 80% sure it exists between
1/2 and 3 and between 3 and 4. I need a GPS with altitude!

I'll try and get there tonight.

Guy