[MLB-WIRELESS] Would someone in the group consider running a bulk buy ?

Adrian Lodders adrianlodders at bigpond.com
Thu Feb 10 17:41:35 EST 2005

Gee... $150
I was buying 24dbi ex-galaxy's off a Ham in tas for $60 each (I think
around the middle of last year) as a bulk buy (I needed another (got the
first 1 off ebay from him) and my mate needed 4).

Zoi, if you want his email address I can give it to you, but I don't
know if his still selling them.

Regards,
	Adrian
	NodeGZX