[MLB-WIRELESS] The Melb Wireless Router Project

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Tue Feb 8 00:25:55 EST 2005

what list is this about? if you think we will sell our mail list for spam?
or the node list for wireless density?

the mail list has nothing to do with members funds, i belive so far zero
dollars has been put towards power and bandwidth, devon we can spend our
money and make our money as we will and as we have. we have never given
funds to members and im still trying to understand where you are comming
from, if you wish to talk to ither my self or any one else on the committee,
or i can sujest a few othere non committee persons (dan peter richard rob
just to name a few) you can talk to and they will bring it to us in a manor
that will see that the committee and you people (the paid finatual members
and associate members) are happy

excuse my english but i never plan on going to england so never learnt it

rick