[MLB-WIRELESS] Building the MW Network

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Tue Dec 27 12:57:24 EST 2005

On 27/12/2005, at 12:38 PM, Lee Honan wrote:
> OK- I've parsed the archives and see the challenges re below.  Looks
> like an impasse... I'll focus on interconnecting with my friends
> nearby
> and check back with MW later...
>
> Lee

There are actually a number of things that have dropped into place
over the past few months that could make a world of difference to
what Melbourne Wireless is and is not allowed to do. While these are
still in the early stages of development, it could mean some very
interesting things over the next year.

As most of it is nowhere near finalised yet, it would be
inappropriate for me to discuss them all in depth right this minute -
a lot of things may change our situation before we get answers from
the right areas of the government, ACMA, and the Attorney Generals
office.

This year promises to be an interesting one however.

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au