[MLB-WIRELESS] Enterasys/Roamabout Linux driver.

nodegxt at yahoo.com.au nodegxt at yahoo.com.au
Sat Aug 20 08:34:08 EST 2005

Hi,

I have found this link....

http://www.enterasys.com/support/relnotes/rn_8055-06.html

That speaks of the following package..... rmbt-301.gz but there
is no link to the driver, nor is it available from the enterasys
site, (unless it is in their basement, in a disused lavatory in
a locked filing cabinet with a sign on the door saying
"Beware of the leopard")?? :>)

Well at least I could not find it!  Soooo, has anyone got the
above mentioned file that could send me?

Thanks

Mark