[MLB-WIRELESS] Problems at work

kevin kevin at fuber.org
Sat Aug 13 19:59:22 EST 2005

Don't know if this is the right place to ask but at work I have recently
been instructed to not wardrive at all and to cease all connections with
anyone who does wardrive
Now my problem is this I do not, have not and have never encoraged people to
connect to wireless networks they don't have permission to connect to.
Apparently the reason this has gone around is that a customer has come in
and said that this is an illegal act (fairly certain that reception of radio
signals is not illegal if you do not benefit from the data) and that it is
morally wrong
Atm I am seeking legal advice but I am just wondering if anyone else has had
this issue or if there are any suggestions for it?

Kevin c.a.