[MLB-WIRELESS] New world record for wifi link (125 Miles).

mike campion mikecamp at optusnet.com.au
Sat Aug 6 00:28:56 EST 2005

Can I make a suggestion, everyone that is interested in getting involved
come along to next Fridays meeting and we can put together some teams,
finalize what equipment we are going to use, locations, timing and if we
have enough people interested to continue on with the attempt.

If you can't get to it get your name on the wiki.

In the mean time keep submitting ideas.

And by the way, Thanks Jamie for the offer.