[MLB-WIRELESS] New world record for wifi link (125 Miles).

Gary Winder g.winder at exemail.com.au
Fri Aug 5 18:11:56 EST 2005

Already suggested a few times, but still agreed. I'm not going to go to all
the effort ot heading up to Baw  Baw unless there is a short range test
first!

 So, in the .plan, we should set a location and a date for the dry run, and
chose a different location, somewhat closer  to melbourne. Even Mt Dandy
would be acceptable. One other thing to note. It's still ski season, so no
point using Buffalo or Baw Baw until it's over. So should aim for late
October for the attempt.

Regards,
g at z