[MLB-WIRELESS] Node GMR is closed for renovations

Dan conhoolio at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 13:21:42 EST 2005

Hi All,

Just letting you know that Node GMR will be off the air for a few months
whilst an extension is put on to Casa de Flett.  In the meantime I will try
to reestablish some of node on my TV mast but renovations sap my time and
energy so that may take a while.

When the renovations are finished I'll definitely reestablish Node GMR
properly, but it will probably be with different hardware.  So make me an
offer on this gear - all used but in good working order:

1 x Antenna Rotator - the same model as sold by Radio Parts
2 x 25dB Hills Grid Parabolic Antennas - with Hills dipole > N-female
3 x 15 metre lengths of LMR-400, terminated with N-males both ends

Also...

2 x Lightning Arrestors, N-male to N-female - never used. :)

I'm keeping the mast - I may find a use for it elsewhere. ;)

Make your offers to me off-list at dflett_at_bigpond_dot_net_dot_au

Cheers,

Dan