[MLB-WIRELESS] iBook pigtail [WAS] Modifying..., yes it is possible!....

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Thu Apr 28 00:58:11 EST 2005

Hi David,

Yep, I handmake MC pigtails, so can do all sorts of custom work/mods/etc
to suit your ibook.

If you could take some photos of the innards (with approximate
dimensions), it'd give me an idea of the space involved - if I know what
i'm working with, I can recommend other options to you. I would like to
see the mac at some point with its covers off - generally laptops don't
have a lot of wasted space, so routing the cable could be an issue.

Regards,

Vaskos