[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless PCMCIA card recommendation

Bryce W bryce at brycesworld.com.au
Wed Apr 20 22:58:11 EST 2005

Can anyone suggest a wireless B and/or G PCMCIA card that id available
in Australia that is compatible with Kismet (needs to be able to enter
promiscuous mode I believe), preferabily to work with Airopeek as well,
preferably with an external antenna jack and  will run under Mandrake 10
Community.

 I currently have a Centrino laptop which has a Intel 2200 inbuilt and
after much trouble with drivers I got it working correctly under
Mandrake (wep wasnt working), but unfortunatly Kismet doesnt support it.

I would usually ask this type of question on a Linux forum like
linuxquestions.org however I generally get card brands that I havent
seen in Australia.

Can anyone recommend some easily available card models?

                   - Bryce