[MLB-WIRELESS] RP-TNC Supplier & Linksys WAP-54G v2 Firmware

John McClumpha john at incitegraphics.com.au
Thu Apr 14 12:06:38 EST 2005

can't say I like your chances - I ended up with a pigtail TP-TNC to
N-type which then went to an n-type on end of the coax (also means that
if you want to change AP at any time it's just a pigtail change)

I got my stuff from freenet antennas - they might be able to do
something for you if these are in fact available.

John
node INQ