[MLB-WIRELESS] Orinoco

Donna Kosh kosh79 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 06:05:59 EST 2005

Ah ok interesting.thankyou for that info.

One other wireless question.
I was watching The Screensavers Show (which is now back on foxtel on
the How To Channel)

They where talking about home wireless networks,and said to use WPA not WEP.

Otherwise when on a wireless network then people can use
http://airtraf.sourceforge.net/ to get packets and crack them into
images and passwords.which is called snooping on wifi.

BUT what i'm interested is knowing is more about http://www.megaproxy.com/
Does australia have something similar to it.

They also recommended this link for wifi tools.
i'm mostly interested in linux for it.
http://corky.net/2600/wireless-networks/wi-fi-software-tools.shtml

my geek site--> http://kosh.cjb.net/
forum Lword stuff etc..--> www.kosh.tk