[MLB-WIRELESS] IP Tables.

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 18:07:09 EST 2005

Unfortunately, some of the maintainers of OpenWRT *hate* iptables frontends.
Which is why it taking so long for a decent firewall web-interface to
appear.  There is a Shorewall package for OpenWRT and it's quite popular,
even though it's slow to load.  You can use 'shorewall save' to speed the
process, but as the OpenWRT maintainers upgrade the core system (including
iptables), things like 'iptables save/restore' in the Shorewall package get
left behind and break.

Dan