[MLB-WIRELESS] Orinoco

Brenton D ivile01 at yahoo.com.au
Wed Apr 6 09:08:47 EST 2005

I have been thinking about selling this setup as a
whole.
Enterasys Roamabout(Just like an orinoco) Pigtail to
suit it and a 18dbi Conifer(modded) For $100
If any body is interested. I have used this card and
antenna to connect to Node GHO from Node FUT the
distance was 7.0kms LOS.
--- owner-melbwireless at wireless.org.au
<holden at netspace.net.au> wrote:

> On 06/04/2005, at 7:15 AM, Kosh wrote:
>
> > where is the best place to buy Orinoco Gold Cards
from?

majordomo at wireless.org.au
> with "unsubscribe melbwireless" in the body of the
message

Brenton (iViLe)
Access node fut from the web, live stats. http://211.28.235.187:6111
ivile01 at yahoo.com.au ivile at bur.st