[MLB-WIRELESS] Minitar WEP Problem - Please Help!

Adam H. adamsmail at jvxp.com
Mon Sep 27 12:03:13 EST 2004

Hi Rob and Matt,

Thanks for your replies.

I've been playing 'round with settings on a spare SVEC unit I have, and
trying to connect the minitars to it. This is what I've found todate.

On the weekend - I was using the Minitar with the original firmware 2.53
that came with the unit.

* I can connect successfully if no WEP is enabled.

* I can not connect, if I have WEP enabled.

* When wep enabled (64 bit) , both AP's have 11 11 11 11 11 (hex) as the wep
key.

* I have tried a 128bit key both ends as well (all 11's) - no difference.

* I am running the Minitar on "Station-Infrastructure"