[MLB-WIRELESS] WRT54GS AP/Router last chance this round

Rob B rbritt at netlink.com.au
Sun Sep 26 20:29:53 EST 2004

I will sent out details Monday night, I cant leave it any later.
We will do our best to fulfill all requirements.
Their is no money being made by me on this It is a pure service to
fellows in the group. If u can get these cheaper let me know and I will
be happy to do best possible deal for all. These are the best prices we
have found so far.
We offer for those that can get electronic transfers to me or Tim H by
1st Oct, a WRT54GS AP/Router. Price approx $150
Process
1/ email rbritt at gmail.com  subject wrt54gs with any details or requirements
2/ I will inform you of unique amount required to secure your purchase
and details of my bank acct and billing Number
3/ will inform you of receipt monies by email
4/ will bring Ap/Routers to meeting, can be picked up by proxy if
arranged previous with me. Cannot change arrangements on the night

Regards Rob B

for Hardware details ftp://ftp.linksys.com/datasheet/wrt54gs_ds.pdf
for warranty voiding firmware flash  http://openwrt.org/userguide.html