[MLB-WIRELESS] WRT54GS's for next meeting

Rob B rbritt at netlink.com.au
Fri Sep 24 07:18:06 EST 2004

Apols for leaving this so late, but here's the deal
We offer for those that can get electronic transfers to me or Tim H by
1st Oct, a WRT54GS AP/Router. Price approx $150
Process
1/ email rbritt at gmail.com  subject wrt54gs with any details or requirements
2/ I will inform you of unique amount required to secure your purchase
and details of my bank acct and billing Number
3/ will inform you of receipt monies by email
4/ will bring Ap/Routers to meeting, can be picked up by proxy if
arranged previous with me. Cannot change arrangements on the night

Regards Rob B

for Hardware details ftp://ftp.linksys.com/datasheet/wrt54gs_ds.pdf
for warranty voiding firmware flash  http://openwrt.org/userguide.html