[MLB-WIRELESS] WAY, WAY OT: Cable question

Peter Lieverdink me at cafuego.net
Mon Sep 13 21:55:35 EST 2004

Ok then, apology withdrawn ;-)

Yes, I've called various shops & suppliers but they all appear to only have
up to 5m cables. Normally I'd be happy plugging two of those together, but
I'm driving twelve low-power laptop sized keyboards off a single power
brick and I'd rather not incur too much loss due to connectors (not to
mention that getting gaffer off 'em after use is a total bitch  ;-)

- P.