[MLB-WIRELESS] Optical Data Link

Richard rich at silvergate.darktech.org
Tue Sep 7 15:08:54 EST 2004

What do these things use then? IR LEDs or something?
I think they would be susceptible to some interference from the Sun and
heavy rain/fog, so not completely noise free, but at least you don't
have to share with phones and microwaves. :)

You might be able to convince someone like Jaycar to set the kits up,
especially considering they're completely open source designs.

 >> Yeah, I like it a lot. Doing a currency conversion from Czech Korunas

... ok are they REALLY called Korunas? Sounds a bit too much like
kahunas to me.

...Richard :)