[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbourne Wireless Meeting this Friday 10th Sept.

vak at alphalink.com.au vak at alphalink.com.au
Mon Sep 6 19:26:12 EST 2004

Hi All,

Just a quick note to remind you that we've got our regular monthly meeting
on this Friday.

When: 7pm (till late) Friday 10th September

Where: Hawthorn Scout Hall, Victoria st Hawthorn

Why: Come along and learn something new, meet people in your area who you
might be able to connect to, show and tell, buy/trade/swap gear & toys,
enjoy the BBQ we put on, etc

Gold coin donation gets you in and any additional gold coins in your pocket
get you a feed & drink.

See you there!

http://mail2web.com/ .