[MLB-WIRELESS] New wireless.org.au server fund!

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Thu Oct 28 17:15:25 EST 2004

Hi all,

I usually don't bother people with these requests, however, we're one
hardware bit short of having a go on the new, faster, better,
wireless.org.au server.

This server hosts the melboure wireless site, wiki, map data, the lot.

I need to raise $300 for an internal RAID enclosure, available from:
http://www.digicor.com.au/products/redirect.asp?code=RD-7630

I've got $75 already raised, and the item is ~$375 delivered.

Any donations would greatly help towards the cause...

For those interested, the new specs are:

Dual P3 800, 512Mb RAM (hopefully going to 1Gb), 2 x 80Gb HDD's (will be
RAID1), Intel 100/PRO server card.

Signed,
Steven Haigh